BP1464 - Achtung! Cthulhu Guide to North Africa
Achtung! Cthulhu Guide to North Africa
Game Line: Achtung! Cthulhu
Category: Supplement & Setting
Size: 146 pages, Softcover, 8.5” x 11”
Interior Art: Full Colour
Author: Dave Blewer, Bill Bodden, Alex Bund, Lynne Hardy, Adam Crossingham, Glyn White, Behjamin Wareham, Chris Birch
BLOOD, TERRROR, AND SAND…
Achtung! Cthulhu is a terrifying World War Two setting, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the secret history of the war beyond Western Europe: a land of great antiquity, steeped in legend; a fiery cauldron of political and occult intrigue where the heat is as much your enemy as any man with a gun; and a formidable wilderness where only the strong will survive with their sanity intact.
The Guide to North Africa adds a new dimension to the Secret War, including:
• New civilian and military occupation templates: play as an archaeologist, SAS special forces, a Bedouin tribesman, Askari, the LRDG, and the French Foreign Legion
• New tomes of forbidden lore, such as the Book of Thoth and the Book of Angels, and yet more summoning spells and protective enchantments
• Desert vehicles and equipment, fantastical and mundane (including Nachtwölfe’s latest developments)
• Intriguing weapons and artefacts, such as the Atlantean sliver gun, the Yithian Stone Hunter and the Ashes of Sebek
• Ancient horrors from the depths of the desert (and space and time): crocodile hybrid mummies, djinn, and the Great Race of Yith
• Details on Black Sun’s quest for Irem and Nachtwölfe’s constant search for Atlantean technology
• Stats and rules for use with BOTH Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition AND Savage Worlds in one book!
Requires the Call of Cthulhu 6th Edition or Savage Worlds Rulebooks to play. This is a supplement for use with the Achtung! Cthulhu: Investigator's and Keeper's Guides.
Return to: Achtung! Cthulhu Games - Wargames Rules