28S-DMH-123 - Dead Man's Hand Station
28S-DMH-123 is a Ď28Sí 4Ground model kit, Ď28Sí means this kit is highly detailed inside and outside with many pre-painted parts.
This kit includes pre-painted parts with high levels of internal and external detailing, also included are optional coloured paper posters and signs. Most walls, external and internal, in 4Ground kits, are double skinned for strength and to enable detailing inside and out of the model. Each storey can be removed for easy in-game access, all windows have acetate for glazing and all doors are working. On the ground floor of this station there is a ticket booth, telegraph office, waiting area and storage room.
Built as part of the Union Pacific Railroad in 1876 the Dead Manís Hand Station became a busy part of the local community with much of the local trade going through the railroad. This included mineral shipments from the local town of Bitter Creek and bringing in settlers, cowboys and entrepreneurs to the town.
The railroad is heavily travelled with regular trains going through it, although this has occasionally led to gangs attempting to steal from trains travelling through, none have been successful as of yet.
Return to: Dead Mans Hand - Painted Buildings