BP1520 - Achtung Cthulhu: Assault on the Mountains of Madness
A terrifying World War Two Campaign, fully compatible with the Call of Cthulhu, Sixth Edition and Savage Worlds roleplaying games.
Discover the secret history of the final days of World War Two, when the Allies join forces with the Soviets to battle the Third Reich in the most dangerous theatre of war yet... the snowy plains, icy mountains, and subterranean tunnels of Antarctica. Together, these brave soldiers must battle Nazis, occult conspiracies, monstrous foes and ancient horrors, as well as the very land itself. At stake is their own survival, and the fate of the world!
-- Alexander Towton, Section M
Assault on the Mountains of Madness Brings the Secret War to an Earth-Shattering Conclusion, Including:
- A Seven-Part Adventure Taking the Investigators from the Mid-Atlantic to the Centre of Antarctica
- A Multinational Military Force Borne by an Experimental Aircraft Carrier
- A branching plot structure allowing investigators to participate in all phases and fronts of the assault
- The Rise of a Long-Vanished Civilisation and the Unearthing of their Greatest Mystery
- New skills and Rules for exploration and cold-weather survival
- New monsters, new horrors, and hideous twists
A vast campaign sending the investigators to the most remote place on earth, facing enemies from this world and from aeons past.
Return to: Achtung! Cthulhu Games - Wargames Rules